My husband & I both earn.

Both of us were keen on saving majorly for future purposes and for our travel.

I do not indulge my salary on spending. 80% of it is saved for the reason mentioned above. And the remaining 20% of it is for my personal expenses like shopping or to gift my near and dear ones.

And the savings is equally done by my husband & I in various modes of instruments. To mention a few, LIC, mutual funds, stock market, mix of government and other bonds.

The amount is not fixed as each month varies for both of us but the amount is first invested and then it’s expended.

I hope it helps!