Last updated: June 18, 2022
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to QuinPin.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to QuinPin, accessible from https://www.quinpin.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
What Cookies Do We Use and Why?
The cookies we may use on the QuinPin Platform may be categorized as follows:
- Strictly necessary
Some cookies may fulfill more than one of these purposes.
‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies let you move around the QuinPin Platform and use essential features like secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to the QuinPin Platform and to authenticate you
- Make sure you connect to the right service on the QuinPin Platform when we make any changes to the way it works
- For security purposes
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the QuinPin Platform, so if you prevent these cookies we can’t guarantee how the QuinPin Platform or the security on the QuinPin Platform will perform during your visit.
‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use the QuinPin Platform e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how the QuinPin Platform works, understand the interests of our users, and measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
We use performance cookies to:
- Carry out web analytics: Provide statistics on how the QuinPin Platform is used
- Perform affiliate tracking: Provide feedback to affiliated entities that one of our visitors also visited their site
- Obtain data on the number of users of the QuinPin Platform that have viewed a product or service
- Help us improve the QuinPin Platform by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs for the QuinPin Platform
Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties.
‘Functionality’ cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use ‘Functionality’ cookies for such purposes as:
- Remember settings you’ve applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colors
- Remember if we’ve already asked you if you want to fill in a survey
- Remember if you have engaged with a particular component or list on the QuinPin Platform so that it won’t repeat
- Show you when you’re logged in to the QuinPin Platform
- To provide and show embedded video content
Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties.
‘Targeting’ cookies are used to track your visit to the QuinPin Platform, as well other websites, apps and online services, including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, which allows QuinPin to display targeted ads to you on or off the QuinPin Platform.
We may use targeting cookies to:
- Display targeted ads on or off the QuinPin Platform.
- To improve how we deliver personalized ads and content, and to measure the success of ad campaigns on the QuinPin Platform.
More Information About Advertising, Analytics, and Service Providers
Third Party Analytics and Service Providers
- Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on; if you want to opt out of Google Analytics, you can download and install the add-on for your web browser here.
- Please note that on the QuinPin Platform, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
- By email: [email protected]