1. QuinPin works by having the community ask and answer questions. When you want to know more about something, QuinPin delivers you answers and content from people who know the answer – like real doctors, economists, screenwriters, police officers, and military veterans.
- Ask questions when you have them.
- Answer questions when you can!
2. Use your feed and tell QuinPin what you’re interested in reading.
- Your feed is filled with stories that interest you. You can view your feed by going to the homepage.
- Build a good feed by following Categories, tags and people, and taking actions in feed that tell QuinPin what you like.
- Categories: When you , questions and answers have with that category will appear in your feed.
- Tags: When you , questions and answers tagged with that tag will appear in your feed.
- People. When you , you will see questions and answers posted by these people in your feed.
- The easiest first step: start by following that you care about and who write about them.
- You can also read some and to get a feel for the site.
3. React answers and questions that you think are helpful.
- When you see a good answer on QuinPin, vote it and select as best answer.
- Your vote help people see good answers and make QuinPin better.
- You can also reply the answer.
- You can also follow the question to get updates of latest answers.
- You can also add the question on your favorite list by clicking on star icon.
- If you find good answer or question, you can share it with your friends.