“Could someone recommend any good novels to read?”
Sign up to join our community!
Please sign in to your account!
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. The Outsiders
2. Little Women
3. The End of the Affair
These three novels are the best novels as per me. and these all novels summary are available at youtube free of cost. you can also save the time by listening the summary 😀
1. Fantasy, Magical realism : One hundred years of solitude by Gabriel García Màrquez , I assure you that this novel will keep you captivated to the story. Its a great book and the way author has knitted the story, its worth reading .
2. Suspense: The girl on the train by Paula Hawkins, this novel has a deep meaning hidden in between the lines, read it to pry it up , looking forward to have a discussion on it.
3. Science Fiction: 2001: A space odyssey by Arthur C. Clarke , the fact that great director Stanley Kubrick has liked this book and made it into a film is enough to bring attention of readers. The author has very clearly foreseen the future of technology through this book and predicted the “singularity” theory of AI.
4. self-help: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, Everyone knows that synonym of self-help book is “The Alchemist”
5. Heart-Touching: The kite runner by Khaled Hosseini, This novel very beautifully shows what is the real meaning of friendship. “For you , a thousand times over”
6. Biography: Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson, This novel is a must-read to know about “The Creative Genius”