How to find Research & Regulatory Jobs after completing B.Pharmacy?
Sign up to join our community!
Please sign in to your account!
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Connect with professionals in the industry through LinkedIn, job fairs, and industry events. Networking can help you learn about job openings, gain valuable information about the field, and develop professional relationships that could lead to future opportunities.
2. Register on job portals such as Naukri.com, MonsterIndia.com, and TimesJobs.com. These job portals regularly update their job listings and can provide opportunities for fresh graduates.
3. Join professional organizations such as Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA), Indian Drug Manufacturers Association (IDMA), and Indian Pharmacological Society (IPS). These organizations provide resources for job seekers and often have job postings on their websites.
4. Check out regulatory agencies like the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) and the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI). These agencies require pharmacists for regulatory compliance activities.
5. Gain relevant work experience by applying for internships in pharmaceutical companies, research institutions, and regulatory agencies. Internships can help you build a network, gain hands-on experience, and potentially lead to a job offer.
6. Use job search engines such as Indeed, Glassdoor, and SimplyHired. These websites aggregate job postings from different sources, making it easier for you to find suitable jobs.