What are the best destination to travel in Kerela?
Sign up to join our community!
Please sign in to your account!
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
Best places in kerala depends upon what kind of tourist are you. On a general view i would rate these places most visited as well as most famous among tourists.
1. Aleppey (backwaters,greenery, more greenery)
2. Idukki (scenic mountains and my personal favorite)
3. Kochi (Art and culture : Best time to visit is the time of Kochi-muzirris biennale)
4. Waynad (Trekking, waterfalls, prehistoric caves and much more)
5. Calicut and Kannur ( Oh my.. FOOOOOOD and the “BEAAACHES”)
6. Trivandrum (El capitol. Dont forget to visit legislative assembly. Its a architectural marvel. kovalam, varkala beaches. )
7. Thrissur( Athirappally waterfalls and the “POORAM”.
Dont visit kerala in summer. It will be very humid and can be very unpleasant to those who are hailing from north.
Try to visit kerala when in the time of exotic festivals like Thrissur Pooram, Kochi muziris biennale, Theyyam , Kochin Carnival etc.