What are the most helpful general beauty tips?
Sign up to join our community!
Please sign in to your account!
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
Here are some tips that are simple, cheap and applicable to nearly everyone:
• Smile: People are more attractive when they smile, yet most people go around with a stern expression on their face and only smile occasionally. You cannot overestimate the importance of this one thing.
• Stand up straight: Good posture makes you look slimmer, fitter and more confident.
• Sleep: Get a good night’s rest. The older you are the more you’ll see lack of sleep on your face.
• Stop smoking: Obviously only applicable to anyone who smokes, but smoking really does have a huge impact on the quality of your skin and teeth.
• Confidence: Accept your quirks, beauty isn’t in our perfection, but it is in our attitude to our imperfections.
I would like to refer beauty here as inner beauty along with outer.
Home made face masks, scrubs & toners
Green drinks in the morning,
Daily shower twice,
I think these should be the most essential part of your routine to achieve best skin and body.