What should I do in Delhi as a tourist?
Sign up to join our community!
Please sign in to your account!
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
A lot of things.
1. Divide your stay in a 5 star like The Taj or Hotel Lalit and backpackers hostels.
2. Explore the streets of chandni chowk. Try to analyse calmness in the rush and chaos.
3. Visit Monuments : Visit the Red fort( with the audio guide.) , Humayun’s tomb, Hauz Khas Fort and a lot more.
4. Try exotic Street food. Ranging from Khan Chacha’s Kababs to giani’s rabri faluda. You’ll find a lot of links on Delhi Street food.
5. Roam around in Connaught place and visit random Cafe.
visit to the best places in Delhi as a tourist.